Greenville Montessori School 5

Posted January 02, 2014
I am very familiar with the Montessori philosophy and method and wanted to have my child benefit from it. This is why I choose this school and I have no regret. GMS has a new really beautiful campus and it built in the respect of nature with the interest of children wellness and independence. The teachers are very well.trained according to montessori method. Parents involvement is very high. I think that the school offers the best education in the Greenville and surrounding areas. I wish the school would open a middle school program. I think that one thing that could be improved is a better publicity of the montessori method and why it is a winning one at community level. Being so different from the traditional method offered by the other school, a lot of parents do not know exactly what to expect and are not fully prepared. I recommend everybody interested to book a visit at the school to observe. You will be amazed by the level of independence, knowledge self confidence and happiness of the children there.

Greenville Montessori School 5

Posted May 21, 2007
This superb Montessori School has great teachers! The first Montessori School in Greenville, it was established over 25 years ago. The only 'minus' is their small site/building which will change in about one year to a more rural, but convenient, location. The school has primary classes -- for ages 3-Kindergarten. Kindergarten or 'extended day' has two classes. It is the superb non-competitive environment for the young child. Grades 1,2,3 are in a typical multi-age Montessori 'Lower Elementary' classroom; Grades 4,5,6 comprise the 'Upper Elementary' classroom. I am a real fan of Montessori and of multi-age classrooms. This school has particularly good certified AMS teachers; every teacher at this school is very compassionate, intelligent, and excellent at teaching and classroom management. I'm just a huge fan. My children and their peers got a great education and Loved learning. GMS is the best Montessori in Greenville (if not NC). We love GMS.

Greenville Montessori School
822 Laurie Ellis Road, Winterville, NC  28590
Last modified Greenville Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades 1-6
Greenville Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.