Posted August 19, 2014
This is an awesome school. The staff and faculty are awesome. My daughter will be going into the 5th grade this year and started in Kindergarten at Creekside. She has had amazing teachers and she has grown so much. My son started last year in kindergarten and had a great year. His teacher was great. This is an awesome school. It also has an awesome PTA, as well.

Posted October 08, 2013
This School has a great way of supporting the students. My Grandchild is a student at the school and she has grown to be a confident little person. She has support from the bus driving to the lunch room. She is hearing impaired and works hard on learning new material. The teachers are so great their name rings in my home all the time. The custodian of this Great School greets my grand daughter as if she was a member of his family. Each student is awarded for any acommplishments that they have, this gives them encouragement to strife for more. I can see the learnership that is developing in my granddaughter, I believe she will be a teacher.

Posted August 07, 2013
I love Creekside Elementary. This was my 1st year here with a kindergarten. I am amazed at the direction & support given by their faculty and staff. I hate to start naming names because I will miss some that were so good to us but Ms Frinsko, Ms Bynum, Ms Keel and Ms Johnson were true blessings for our family. You definitely made this a good year for us! We can't wait to start the new year!

Creekside Elementary School 2

Posted November 28, 2011
This school has a real problem with bullying. Unfortunately, the biggest bully in the school is the principal's own child. Which, of course, means that nothing is done about it. It's a shame and puts otherwise decent teachers in an awkward situation. Would you want to discipline your boss' child? Apparently, these teachers don't want to either. It could've been a terrific school. The administration prevents it from being anything other than mediocre... at best.

Creekside Elementary School 0

Posted January 24, 2010
This is a wonderful school. The teachers are so nurturing and the environment is very child centered. Their literacy program is balanced and uses a variety of approaches to teach the children. You couldn't ask for a better school!

Posted May 08, 2009
This is a wonderful school, if you want your child/children to get help with work and to have great sucess

Creekside Elementary School 0

Posted May 23, 2008
My son is just completing the 4th grade at Creekside. We have been so happy with the school, faculty and staff the last 3 years. My son has excelled at CSE and a huge part of that is the awesome teachers he has had the last 3 years. I have enjoyed getting involved with the PTA. Luckily he will be able to continue there next year for 5th grade even though we live in Ridgewood's district.

Posted January 29, 2008
A great school and staff.

Creekside Elementary School 4

Posted May 31, 2007
We have been very pleased with the teachers we have had and the overall leadership. Very active PTA and parent involvement. Primary problem is morning and afternoon pickup parking.

Posted May 30, 2007
CSE is ending yr #2, 06/07. Our area is growing rapidly & is a very diverse school district of Pitt county at this time. Enrollment is through the roof and growing. Academics is a pressure cooker from day 1 because of NCLB & EOG tests. There are no real resources for either Special Needs or Gifted children, those who fall thru the cracks. Teachers also struggle with discipline issues and academically challenged students. CSE teachers work hard and are real advocates for the children. Teacher shortages help CSE. CSE is #1 or #2 on the wish list for bright, ambitious new teacher graduates. It's OTJ training but CSE benefits from their fresh attitudes, teaching methods & enthusiasm! Occasionally the academic programs are civic-related with the entire school involved; it's always an exceptional learning experience for the kids! Otherwise most academic focus is on EOG material. CSE hasn't established much/any extracurricular

Creekside Elementary School
431 Forlines Road, Winterville, NC  28590
Last modified Creekside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top