Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 09, 2015
Keira Angel Johnson is my Grand Daughter and she is doing great at this school. She is hearing impaired and is above her reading goal. She loves school everyone from the janitor to the lunch room personal gives her love. Creekside is the Best side.

Posted November 07, 2015
My daughter goes there for pre k and I didn't know what to expect cause I heard different things about all the schools in Pitt county...but I will say I love that school her teacher's are great they do so much with her and she has learn slot there...I live in wintergreen area and me and my husband has decided to move so she can countinue on there love it

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 07, 2015
I love the Pre k teacher's Mrs wright and Mrs Rivas they are the best

Posted August 19, 2014
This is an awesome school. The staff and faculty are awesome. My daughter will be going into the 5th grade this year and started in Kindergarten at Creekside. She has had amazing teachers and she has grown so much. My son started last year in kindergarten and had a great year. His teacher was great. This is an awesome school. It also has an awesome PTA, as well.

Posted April 29, 2014
I love it I have a 2 kids and the teachers are fantastic !!! I'm glad they go to scho there the teachers are in top of things if my kids need help they are there I couldn't ask for better school . Very caring teachers

Posted October 08, 2013
This School has a great way of supporting the students. My Grandchild is a student at the school and she has grown to be a confident little person. She has support from the bus driving to the lunch room. She is hearing impaired and works hard on learning new material. The teachers are so great their name rings in my home all the time. The custodian of this Great School greets my grand daughter as if she was a member of his family. Each student is awarded for any acommplishments that they have, this gives them encouragement to strife for more. I can see the learnership that is developing in my granddaughter, I believe she will be a teacher.

Posted August 07, 2013
I love Creekside Elementary. This was my 1st year here with a kindergarten. I am amazed at the direction & support given by their faculty and staff. I hate to start naming names because I will miss some that were so good to us but Ms Frinsko, Ms Bynum, Ms Keel and Ms Johnson were true blessings for our family. You definitely made this a good year for us! We can't wait to start the new year!

Creekside Elementary School 2

Posted November 28, 2011
This school has a real problem with bullying. Unfortunately, the biggest bully in the school is the principal's own child. Which, of course, means that nothing is done about it. It's a shame and puts otherwise decent teachers in an awkward situation. Would you want to discipline your boss' child? Apparently, these teachers don't want to either. It could've been a terrific school. The administration prevents it from being anything other than mediocre... at best.

Posted January 24, 2010
This is a wonderful school. The teachers are so nurturing and the environment is very child centered. Their literacy program is balanced and uses a variety of approaches to teach the children. You couldn't ask for a better school!

Posted May 08, 2009
This is a wonderful school, if you want your child/children to get help with work and to have great sucess

431 Forlines Road, Winterville, NC  28590
Last modified Creekside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top