Winterville, NC

Posted March 31, 2010
Sooo pleased with the school..staff and curriculum are great. My daughter loves school and I would recommend Faith to any parent interested in a private school education

Faith Christian Academy 0

Posted March 17, 2010
I love this school. The staff works well together to provide the best education possible for the children. They strive to meet the emotional and educational needs of all the children.

Posted March 16, 2010
I have 2 boys that are currently in the school. I have nothing but great things to say about their experience at the school. The school is a family friendly environment. The staff tries to meet each child's individual needs.

Faith Christian Academy 0

Posted March 16, 2010
I give this school a 10 star if I could!!! This school has the most loving, caring staff of any school I've been associated with. All our teachers are top notch,degree in teaching unlike most private Christian schools, and always there to please! Remember, private schools are not funded at all and they depend mainly on parent funding and fundraising. I was very disappointed in the comment about the school not succeeding because if everyone will recall, the ecomony has hurt everyone especially private schools, so that is the main reason the numbers are low!!! If you have to make a decision on whether you and your family eat or go to a private school, you are most likely going to pick eating!!!! Thanks Faith Christian Academy for all you do for the children and for being the best school around!!!!

Faith Christian Academy 1

Posted February 09, 2010
Very unorganized school. I don't expect the school to grow. Pre-K and Kindergarten starts out with big numbers and then parents start pulling their children out because it's simply not a good school.

Posted November 18, 2009
Excellent, my daughter has the best teacher, the staff are excellent nice, and caring

Faith Christian Academy
5005 Corey Road, Winterville, NC  28590
Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Faith Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top