Bad
Good

I have had my kids in several schools during the past 20 years and am now schooling my two grandchildren. Woodleaf is the best place to have a child educated at this point in time. They have excellent morals and they truly care about the future of our children. I have had the privilege to work with at least 12 teachers at this school and they are all great and caring people. I wish my own children could have had Woodleaf to attend when they were in school.

I cannot say enough good about Woodleaf! The atmosphere is one of real community. The teachers are nurturing, caring individuals who take the time to make the students feel special and to see that each individual's academic needs are met. I would not have it any other way. This is a small community and my child is special not only to me, but her second family at Woodleaf Elementary school as well. :)

I love this school I go to middle school now and I already miss Woodleaf.

not pleased with it so far my kid is in k and he fell's like he can't do anything right at school.all he want's is a smiley face so he knows he is doing well. I know he ain't perfect but teachers are not giving him encuragement at all .hope it changes soon .

THIS IS A GREAT SCHOOL!! MY SON IS FROM A DIFFERENT A COUNTRY AND EVERYONE, THE STUDENTS, THE TEACHERS, THE PRINCIPAL AND THE PTA HAVE BEEN VERY WELCOMING! I AM SO EXCITED FOR MY SON TO BE ATTENDING THIS SCHOOL AND AM LOOKING FOWARD TO A GREAT YEAR!!!

Last modified Woodleaf Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.