Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I was considering Cedar Creek as an option for next year.....after only two visits to the school , I encountered what I believe has to be the rudest most hateful teacher I have ever met !....This so called "educator" should be sent to some kind of training school to learn how to talk to children and parents, I have to say if we had been outside of school and this woman talked to my daughter or myself the way she did......let's just say "Details at 11!"...... I would home school (and trust me , that is a last resort) before I would EVER send my daughter to Cedar Creek. I have since discussed this incident with a few paren't and teachers they all said , if I didn't call central office and complain that I was crazy......There are many great teachers here in our Franklin county middle schools, ...so come on ! We are way better than this !

Dr. Daniels and her administrative team have done an excellent job over the last several years making Cedar Creek a safe and effective learning environment for my kids. The teachers care about the students and make sure they are successful. My kids enjoyed the band, sports, and all of the other extracurricular activities as well.

this school is not the best, in fact no where near it! poor communication and not the best teachers. there is much room for improvement.

I enjoyed my years at CCMS. I had attended 4 other schools before I began school at CCMS. Where most people have nothing to compare the school they attend I have several. I always felt safe and valued as a student. The teachers and administrators were open to ideas for changed in education and other opportunities. I always felt like they cared.

I have been going to Cedar Creek for two years. This is my last year there and it is so amazing that it deserves this.

The curriculum should be more challenging for the students. Need more extensive preparedness for the upcoming high school years and training for college.

I agree the school is ok. There is much room for improvement though. I've had problems in the past mainly in regards to teachers and principals following through with implemented plans, lack of communication when problems arise. I understand that not all students are pleasant, however when dealing with administrators there should be a cleaner line of communication.

Last modified Cedar Creek Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.