Posted July 17, 2011
I enjoyed my years at CCMS. I had attended 4 other schools before I began school at CCMS. Where most people have nothing to compare the school they attend I have several. I always felt safe and valued as a student. The teachers and administrators were open to ideas for changed in education and other opportunities. I always felt like they cared.

Posted November 01, 2009

Posted October 27, 2009

Cedar Creek Middle 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I have been going to Cedar Creek for two years. This is my last year there and it is so amazing that it deserves this.

Posted March 04, 2008
The curriculum should be more challenging for the students. Need more extensive preparedness for the upcoming high school years and training for college.

Cedar Creek Middle 0

Posted September 13, 2007
I agree the school is ok. There is much room for improvement though. I've had problems in the past mainly in regards to teachers and principals following through with implemented plans, lack of communication when problems arise. I understand that not all students are pleasant, however when dealing with administrators there should be a cleaner line of communication.

Posted March 18, 2006

Cedar Creek Middle 2

Posted April 07, 2005

Cedar Creek Middle 3

Posted February 25, 2005
Overall the school is ok. With any school you have to be an involved parent. Some of my concerns are: the homework line is not updated often enough, Parents normally don't have much prior notice when theirs a PTSO meeting to atten. I would love to attend more meetings then I do however; when you find out the day of the event, it makes your schedule juggling a little difficult.

Posted March 04, 2004
I think the teachers are very organized and the do a great job with the resources they have. I think some of the children are rough but the staff does the best they can. I wish dress codes were enforced because some of the things worn don't comply with NC Public schools standards.

Cedar Creek Middle
2228 Cedar Creek Road, Youngsville, NC  27596
Last modified Cedar Creek Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Creek Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.