Cedar Creek Middle 4

Posted July 17, 2011
I enjoyed my years at CCMS. I had attended 4 other schools before I began school at CCMS. Where most people have nothing to compare the school they attend I have several. I always felt safe and valued as a student. The teachers and administrators were open to ideas for changed in education and other opportunities. I always felt like they cared.

Posted November 06, 2009

Posted November 01, 2009

Posted October 27, 2009

Posted September 17, 2009
I have been going to Cedar Creek for two years. This is my last year there and it is so amazing that it deserves this.

Posted June 06, 2008

Posted March 04, 2008
The curriculum should be more challenging for the students. Need more extensive preparedness for the upcoming high school years and training for college.

Posted September 13, 2007
I agree the school is ok. There is much room for improvement though. I've had problems in the past mainly in regards to teachers and principals following through with implemented plans, lack of communication when problems arise. I understand that not all students are pleasant, however when dealing with administrators there should be a cleaner line of communication.

Cedar Creek Middle 4

Youngsville, NC 27596

School website

Cedar Creek Middle
2228 Cedar Creek Road, Youngsville, NC  27596
Last modified Cedar Creek Middle is a public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Creek Middle Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.