Posted April 28, 2010
It is a wonderful school - kids there (K-6) get lots of 1:1 assistance. The older children also act as tutors for the younger students. Everything they do, they do like a family. What a wonderful school. They certainly need more money to make improvements on this school; that's why I'm voting for St. Ann's.

St. Ann's Catholic School 0

Posted April 24, 2009
St. Ann's Catholic School has a lot to offer. Catholic Teachings, upper-level academics from teachers who graduated from top-notched universities in science, math, and theology. I'd recommend enrolling at St. Ann's.

Posted April 09, 2009
I have been sending my four children to St. Ann's all of school year 2008-2009 and I will hopefully be able to send the kid's to St. Ann's as long as possible. This is a wonderful, loving, caring environment in a small class setting that truly helps our children grow into intellectual human beings. EXCELLENT!

Posted August 04, 2007
My oldest son has been attending St. Ann's School since 2003, my other children have been going there since they have been eligible for Kindergarten. St. Ann's School is a great school for your child's education, but most of all their religion education. Attending mass 2 to 3 times a week and talking about God and all his gifts is a blessing to myself and husband.

St. Ann's Catholic School
1115 Louis Riel, Belcourt, ND  58316
Last modified St. Ann's Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
St. Ann's Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top