Bismarck, ND

Robert Place Miller Elementary School 4

Posted June 09, 2014
This is a great school. The staff and principal are amazing and always find new and fun ways to get the children excited to learn, and enjoy school. I have petitioned 2 years in a row to keep my children here because it is a great school.

Robert Place Miller Elementary School 2

Posted January 09, 2012
The staff is extremely nice and friendly. However, I am extremely disappointed in the curriculum and education provided at this school. In the 4 months my son has been in the 3rd grade, he has seen Charlie Brown 3 times during class, he has watched Polar Express, and their idea of an educational film is Free Willy. The children who test positively on their spelling tests are allowed to have free time (play sorry, on the computer, etc.) while the children who did not pass re-take the test. I cannot stress how disappointed we are in this school. During parent/teacher conference, we have asked the teacher to challenge our child and she agreed. Yet nothing has happened and this was 2 months ago. My child even asked the teacher to challenge him and the only take-a-way the teacher received from this is that he knows how to spell their name. This is a sorry place we are in when children are watching Free Willy and playing sorry in the place of real education.

Robert Place Miller Elementary School
1989 North 20th St, Bismarck, ND  58501
Last modified Robert Place Miller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Place Miller Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top