Posted May 13, 2012
My sophmore daughter loves this school. She has health problems,and was falling behind because of make-up work at her assigned high school. (She has always been an A-B student.) Once she started at South Central, she was able to get A & Bs again, and finished the year early! She even got a B in a college level anatomy course!

Posted June 03, 2008
I graduated way earlier then i would of at bismarck high because all the work is done at your own pace

Posted November 12, 2003
Hello. I am writing not as a parent but as a former student. Because of this brilliant school I have gained not only knowledge but pride and confidence. Beyond making graduation possible, the teachers as South Central have helped me achieve excellent grades. Only with all the perfect components, the patience, the personalities, the intelligence, the combination of smiles in every classroom, am I able to be as successful as I am today. If there was a single change in staff while I was there, I don't know where I'd be today, for each and every one of them held the flashlight that lit my path. Thank you South Central High School.

South Central Alternative High School
806 North Washington St, Bismarck, ND  58501
Last modified South Central Alternative High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Central Alternative High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top