Bismarck, ND

Posted March 04, 2015
The staff at Dorothy Moses truly care about helping our kids succeed. I am happy my kids are in such a fantastic school!!

Posted March 04, 2015
I love this school! Great staff. Great resources. Great leadership. Great community. It's been that way for years.

Posted September 22, 2011
I love Dorothy Moses! My girls have had great teachers and the principal is wonderful these past 2 years.

Dorothy Moses Elementary School

Posted April 02, 2008
Incredible school, people who work here are great, teachers are super, clean school, excellent playgrounds, wonderful music programs....

Dorothy Moses Elementary School
1312 South Columbia Dr, Bismarck, ND  58504
Last modified Dorothy Moses Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dorothy Moses Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top