A L Hagen Junior High School 1

Posted January 18, 2011
Alot of bullying going on at the school. Teachers and administration ignore as much as possible so they do not have do address the problem. Some teachers are involved in supporting the bullying by saying "Don't tattletale.", or "Grow up, be a man". My child went there for two years getting beat up, harrased, humilliated, and nomatter how many time my wife and i complained nothing was done. Great School... I think Not.

A L Hagen Junior High School 0

Posted March 09, 2009
This is an awesome. There are alot of opportunities for us to learn. Over the last two years I have learned alot more about school, but also have had help with my home life. I have met amazing teachers and have learned valuable lessons. This school is amazing and I will be sad to leave it's halls, but I will also be prepared for the road ahead.

A L Hagen Junior High School 5

Posted January 18, 2009

A L Hagen Junior High School 5

Posted May 10, 2008
i go to this school and it ia awesome we learn a lot and great teachers and workers

A L Hagen Junior High School 4

Posted January 29, 2008

A L Hagen Junior High School
402 4th St West, Dickinson, ND  58601
Last modified A L Hagen Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A L Hagen Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top