Dickinson, ND

Posted March 22, 2015
Caring professionals at this school. Outstanding counselors. Wonderful office staff that go out of their way for students. Music and drama provide many opportunities. Science, math, language arts classes have rigor for advanced students all the way to remediation and individual help for students that need it. Clubs, academic competitions -- extra curriculars are fun and challenging. This school helps students belong and feel at home. I am very satisfied with Dickinson High School for my childrens.

Posted September 23, 2010
Dickinson High School has made tremendouse progress in its curriculum and in meeting the needs of all students. Students are challenged in their classes, there's help and tutoring available to students who need it and there are many, many electives to choose from that will further their career and vocational interests. The music, drama and arts program are top-notch as well. The teachers work hard to meet the needs of students. The principal is superb! There is absolutely no comparison between Dickinson High School and any other schools in this region! All three of my children have had a great experience at DHS.

Dickinson High School 1

Posted November 21, 2008
We have been very dissapointed with most of the teachers. My child spends much of the 4 classes of the day visiting with peers. My child has endured harsh unprofessional critism from many teachers and staff members. My child dreads going to school. I have requested administrative assistance, only to be met with condecending rudeness. I am in the process of filing a formal grievance.

Dickinson High School 4

Posted August 27, 2007
My Daughter is a senior at DHS this year and I am very happy with the overall experience she has had there. she has always loved going to school. we had a death in our family her sophemore year out of state and we had to leave for a week. my daughter had a terrible time when she got back she lost her uncle/mentor in a car accident. the staff was wonderful and supportive to her.My son will attend DHS next year and I can't wait.

Dickinson High School 1

Posted April 13, 2005
We were very disgusted with the attitude of the schools leadership. They are satisfied with poor test score results, and are not concerned with improving the quality of education. We are very lucky in this town because we have a private school system the excels. After we switched schools there was a night and day difference in our kids achievements.

Dickinson High School 2

Posted April 08, 2005
Our experience was not up to standard.. Test scores are below average, and staff is more concerned about themselves then the studensts. We are lucky to have a private system in Dickinson. There is no comparison between the two.

Posted May 07, 2004
I attended Dickinson High School for two years. The parents are very involved, and they have an amazing indoor athletics facility for Basketball, wrestling, gymnastics, volleyball, etc... no practicing at the elementary school gyms anymore.

Dickinson High School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
This is a very down to earth , safe and great school to have your child attend. i would ALL over again!

Dickinson High School
979 13th Ave West, Dickinson, ND  58601
Last modified Dickinson High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dickinson High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top