Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted August 14, 2014
Wonderful teachers and staff that really cares for their kids. I'm really surprised how low a rating this school received. My children's second and first grade teachers were excellent! They allowed them to grow and mature in a safe and nurturing environment. My only concern was when I would pick up my kids. They need more than just one crossing guard. There is an accident waiting to happen. Kids dart in and around the cars that are parked waiting for their kids. Some kind of system needs to be put in place to pick up out kids safely!

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted October 03, 2012
My first grader has aspbergers. She is in a mainstream classroom and I am impressed with the school. I really like the sensory room. My only concern is campus security. The grounds are not fully fenced and anyone can enter the building.

Lincoln Elementary School
102 10th St West, Dickinson, ND  58601
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top