Posted June 01, 2014
This web site gives the school a 3 out of 10. This school has improved my children's attitudes towards their education exponentially. The teachers are great to the children. I question this website's accuracy since it gives Diberville Elementary of MS a rating of nine and my children were yelled at by teachers there for asking for help and didn't receive near the quality of education they have in Fargo.

Carl Ben Eielson Middle School 4

Posted June 26, 2013
Two of my kids went through CBE. Classes are good, admins are pretty strong. Teachers are caring and the facilities are awesome and still shiny new. I have no problem sending my kids there. The oldest two are doing well and graduating college.

Posted September 02, 2012
I loved going to Carl Ben. I was a Bronco in 6th grade, a Seahawk in 7th grade, and a Bearcat in 8th grade. I learned so much at this school. There was one class we had to take in eight grade I didn't really like, but otherwise it was wonderful. My favorite teacher was Mr. Raaen, send your kids to CBE!

Posted July 28, 2012
I'm a student at Carl Ben and I think the teachers are terrific and the system is too. I'm going into 7th grade and my 6th grade teachers were fantastic and all of my friends in 7th and 8th grade say that they are learning a lot and the teachers are fun. So if you're new at Fargo, think about sending your child to Carl Ben!

Carl Ben Eielson Middle School
1601 13th Ave South, Fargo, ND  58103
Last modified Carl Ben Eielson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carl Ben Eielson Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top