Discovery Middle School 3

Posted July 23, 2014
I don't really care for the staff. The school on the other hand is absolutely amazing! It has an fabulous set-up! The real problem is the staff. They are way (and I mean WAY) to hard on the students. In fact the only teacher that I thought was absolutely amazing was my art teacher. She was young and full of life! I think that the school should have more teachers like her!

Discovery Middle School 3

Posted June 04, 2013
I have mixed feelings for the school. I just recently moved here from Cedar Rapids thinking the schools will be better. It's all basically the same. I arrived in the middle of the year, the teachers didn't cut me any slack, they just tried to fit me in with the rest of the students. Before i moved, i had A and B in everything, but then after i moved here, Everything was harder just like that! Ever since i moved here! several times I have heard that when there was bullying going on,evetone involved in it, including the one being picked on, got suspended. At my old school, the victim being suspended wasn't even dreamed of happening! Again, I really like Fargo, the students at the school and the extra curricular activities! I'm just disappointed in the teachers and staff

Discovery Middle School 5

Posted December 12, 2011
Discovery is an excellent school!! I love it!! They have a big library! The teachers are kind. There is no bullying! So you are safe there!

Discovery Middle School 4

Posted November 15, 2010
i like the school it's just that not all the teachers are super nice otherwise it's awesome. From a student.

Discovery Middle School 0

Posted April 22, 2009
I go to Discovery and I love it the teachers are nice,students are nice and the teachers make you feel safe.I love to get up every morning and come to discovery middle school.I recomend it to everyone, but then again if i did that it would be crowded here. But this school is by far one of the best if not the best in North Dakota!

Discovery Middle School 5

Posted September 03, 2008
This is the best school in the world my son goes there and he says its the best

Discovery Middle School 4

Posted July 21, 2008
Good school. personable staff

Discovery Middle School 1

Posted February 09, 2005
- a administrator

Discovery Middle School
1717 40th Ave South, Fargo, ND  58104
Last modified Discovery Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Discovery Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top