Hawthorne Elementary School 3

Posted November 16, 2010
teachers are great, math course has to go!! no need to spiral around addition and subtraction and talk in small groups to figure it out. add, subract and multiply, lean it backward and forward then add other ideas . Not they will come back to it later , ok im done whining. now I will pull my child out and teach myself. maybe

Hawthorne Elementary School 5

Posted November 06, 2007
This school is amazing. I love it, I feel like my son is very safe. The teachers are great!

Hawthorne Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2006
Hawthorn school is great! It has that small school feel which I feel is important for kindergartners who are just starting in school. The principal really cares and so does the rest of the staff...it's a great school to go to!

Hawthorne Elementary School
555 8th Ave South, Fargo, ND  58103
Last modified Hawthorne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Hawthorne Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top