Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

All three of my kids loved their teachers at Horace Mann. My adult child still remembers and talks about teachers.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Horace Mann staff role model honesty, integrity and fairness to the students and parents. Children learn what they see.

Horace Mann is a great school. My kids developed a love of school in a FUN positive environment from my oldest child who attended their 20 years ago to my kiddos attending now.

The whole staff has been very helpful and wonderful with my child. The teachers are well trained and work well with the children. Thank you for all that you do.

I am a retired teacher/grandma of a second grader at Horace Mann. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! The office staff and principal are so friendly and helpful. The teachers are wonderful - I am so impressed by what I have seen in the classrooms and in what my grandson is doing and reports. The lunches are even good!!! The after-school (YMCA)program is a great perk of being at HM. The building itself feels warm and comfy. I am sure that there is more that I don't even know about. SO thankful my grandson is there with you.

Both of our boys attended horace Mann and I can't say enough good things about it. The principal and office staff are fantastic, they know all the kids names and are very involved with them. The teachers we have had have been great as well, nurturing and invested in our kids successes. It's a smaller school with old school values and a great sense of community. Love love love it

Last modified Horace Mann Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.