Posted October 28, 2014
I am a retired teacher/grandma of a second grader at Horace Mann. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! The office staff and principal are so friendly and helpful. The teachers are wonderful - I am so impressed by what I have seen in the classrooms and in what my grandson is doing and reports. The lunches are even good!!! The after-school (YMCA)program is a great perk of being at HM. The building itself feels warm and comfy. I am sure that there is more that I don't even know about. SO thankful my grandson is there with you.

Posted October 27, 2014
Both of our boys attended horace Mann and I can't say enough good things about it. The principal and office staff are fantastic, they know all the kids names and are very involved with them. The teachers we have had have been great as well, nurturing and invested in our kids successes. It's a smaller school with old school values and a great sense of community. Love love love it

Posted May 15, 2007

Horace Mann Elementary School
1025 3rd St North, Fargo, ND  58102
Last modified Horace Mann Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Horace Mann Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top