Posted June 18, 2013
I think Longfellow is the best place to grow academically! I was a student at Longfellow, and I think that it really challenged me to be my best. I really thought that my teacher was great and that she liked us all the same. I really liked the orchestra program because our teacher was spectacular! She made everything fun and interesting. Longfellow is the way to go when you're choosing a school.

Posted April 30, 2013
It's really good with teaching good stuff to my kid like math. We don't really like the food but we deal with it and some is good

Longfellow Elementary School 4

Posted March 10, 2009
Our sons attended Longfellow before moving to Washington, and I much prefer the atmosphere at Washington. Both are high quality schools with caring instructors and staff, but it is not easy to be a 'have not' at Longfellow.

Longfellow Elementary School 4

Posted July 30, 2005
Three of our children attended this school. We were pleased with the quality of education. It should be noted, this is an upper middle class neighborhood school and carries with it an 'attitude'. As young as first grade children were aware of clothing labels, and cliques are natorious. Our children were in gifted programs but, I have heard the concern voices by other parents that children appear to be placed in tracks as young as third grade. This was confirmed for us when the principal proudly assured us that 5th and 6th grade children were placed in classrooms according to abilities. Which leaves me with great concern for those who bloom in the later elementary grades or whose parents can not afford the more expensive clothing labels.

Posted June 28, 2005
Our daughter has attended Longfellow for two years now and we are extremely pleased with the education she is receiving there. Her teacher spends one on one time with each student, she was placed in a gifted program for her reading abilities and the principal knows her on sight, which is good considering she has never been sent to the office! The music and phy-ed programs are also quite good.

Posted April 19, 2005

Longfellow Elementary School
20 29th Ave NE, Fargo, ND  58102
Last modified Longfellow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Longfellow Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top