Posted August 28, 2011
I went to this school from K-6 grade. It is the BEST school! It had the most wonderful teachers. Our principal Dr. Dodge, was the most amazing man. The day he passed and left this earth, sure left an emptiness in all of us. Mr. Kahl was by far the best teacher ever! I am 42 years old and I have the fondest memories of this school I live in another state, but wish my son could have experienced the wonderful things that I did at Madison. I am now 42.....

Posted August 20, 2009

Madison Elementary School 2

Posted November 15, 2007

Posted May 19, 2005
- a former student

Madison Elementary School
1040 North 29th St, Fargo, ND  58102
Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top