Posted December 16, 2013
My daughter is getting a great education for North High. She has been taking many AP classses and this has really helped her get ready for college. She has scored high on her standardized tests and ACT tests thanks to her excellent education and hard working teachers.

Posted October 30, 2013
My children attended North High School and I believe the education they received was excellent. All 3 are college graduates and had no problems regarding the level of preparation they had K12 in Fargo. One of my children was on an IEP and with the services she received while in the Fargo Public Schools she was fully prepared to go to college and even though it took her longer than the 4 years to get her 4 year degree, due to her learning difference, she stuck with her educational goals and got her degree. The teachers at North are dedicated to their students and their families. I cannot say enough great things about this school.

Posted October 13, 2012
Just started high school here a few months ago and I love it. Lots of class choices and activites. Great and friendly administration. Everybody's made me feel very welcome. The school challenges you to take tougher classes and it's been great!

Posted August 04, 2009
This is a great school which values each student individually. I was in many activities in high school and met many students and staff and I felt well respected by everyone I came into contact with. The entire staff is dedicated to better every student. In response to a previous post regarding Mr. Dahlen, I feel he is a great pricipal. He values the safety of his students, I don't think that makes him a 'security guard'. In colclusion, I feel that Fargo North High is a great school with a great staff and many activities to partake in.

North High School 1

Posted September 13, 2008
The administration @ this school is out of control. They are invading the privacy or students and parents who enter the building. The principal in charge is the main violater, all in the name of homeland security. Mr. dahlen seems to not be able to determine whether he is a school principal, or a voyuaristic security guard. Mr. dahlen is getting his jollies off while ruining the high school careers of otherwise good kids. His peeping on student myspacepages, is a slap in the face to anyone who values his or her privacy. If this is the only way he can be an effective principal than I believe he and others like him @ this school (you know who u are) need to find different jobs. You are not hired to be law enforcement.

North High School 1

Posted July 22, 2008

Posted April 12, 2007
I feel that my son has learned a great deal of wonderful qualities from this school. He continually surprises me with all of the spectacular information he shares with me every day. This school has behavior unimaginable these days. For example i go inside, and i couldn't find the room my son was talking about. This young lady walked up and she brought me to where i needed to go without me even asking. Most important of all my son LOVES it here. As well as myself there are allot of friendly parents and staff. This is why I feel Fargo North High is what i rated it.

Posted June 27, 2005
- a former student

Posted April 02, 2004

North High School
801 17th Ave North, Fargo, ND  58102
Last modified North High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top