Bad
Good

Roosevelt is a great school with a positive atmosphere for the kids. My daughter enjoys attending school there.

we loved having our child at Roosevelt, I can't say enough good things about it. The principal and office staff are great, they know all the kids names and are very involved with them. The teachers we have had have been great as well, nurturing and invested in our kids successes. They have a lot of fun activities for kids too after school and extracurricular. Parental involvement is very high at this school, It's a smaller school with old school values and a great sense of community. Love love love it Helpful? Report this review

I am a single mom who has a son who struggle in 3 different elementary school. 2 out of 3 threaten me by saying you need to get here before we call the cop and one that actually gave me 5 mins to walk a 45 minute walk before calling social services because of his behavioral problem. one school said he had adhd which i knew he didnt because he can be good for along time and sit when he wants to. i am so happy that the principle Kim has the patient and understanding for him along with the teachers. thanks.

Roosevelt Elementary is a wonderful school. My son has a learning disablitly and we were stuggleing to find him a place to learn. Everyone wanted to place him in an autistic class room even though that was not his problem. My home school was not willing to help us - because they didnt have a clue how to teach him. Roosevelt stood up and said we would be happy to have your son at our school. They welcomed him with open arms and I would encourage any parent to check them out!

Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5