Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted February 19, 2010
I am a single mom who has a son who struggle in 3 different elementary school. 2 out of 3 threaten me by saying you need to get here before we call the cop and one that actually gave me 5 mins to walk a 45 minute walk before calling social services because of his behavioral problem. one school said he had adhd which i knew he didnt because he can be good for along time and sit when he wants to. i am so happy that the principle Kim has the patient and understanding for him along with the teachers. thanks.

Roosevelt Elementary School 0

Posted July 17, 2008
Roosevelt Elementary is a wonderful school. My son has a learning disablitly and we were stuggleing to find him a place to learn. Everyone wanted to place him in an autistic class room even though that was not his problem. My home school was not willing to help us - because they didnt have a clue how to teach him. Roosevelt stood up and said we would be happy to have your son at our school. They welcomed him with open arms and I would encourage any parent to check them out!

Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted June 07, 2005
The kg teacher is great, but a few other teachers that my children have had are terrible. I actually feel that my son ended this year dumber then when he started. His test scores will even back me up. The principle is nice, but when you go to him with a problem nothing gets resolved.

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2003
We moved here in the middle of last year. Everyone at Roosevelt made us feel really at home and welcome! my son has adhd and they were willing to go beyond what I expected and have him learning one on one 1/2 of the school day. this is the education I have wanted for my son! I recently have gotten my son involved in the after school activities they offer. This program is wonderful! There are so many choices that there is something for every student and thier interests! So far I absolutley love this school!

Roosevelt Elementary School
1026 10th St North, Fargo, ND  58102
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top