Grace Lutheran School 0

Posted February 13, 2009
I cannot imagine a better educational environment for our two sons than Grace Lutheran in Fargo. It succeeds at providing a whole-child education, meeting a child's spiritual, mental/academic, emotional, social, and physical needs. The teachers are very warm, kind, and caring! In spite of not being Lutheran, we think Grace Lutheran is easily the best private school in the area!

Grace Lutheran School 5

Posted February 05, 2009
This is by far the best Christian school in Fargo. Even though it is small in size and numbers, the students that go to Grace school are far more advanced in their grade than children from other schools. I have sent all three of my children there and couldn't be happier!

Grace Lutheran School 3

Posted January 07, 2008

Grace Lutheran School 5

Posted October 09, 2006
Fantastic school. Small class size and caring teachers! I sent my youngest son here and was very pleased!

Grace Lutheran School