Oak Grove Lutheran School 0

Posted December 25, 2009
i go to oak grove and its the best experince of my life and all the principals now your name and greet u on a daily basis. i even play 'pig' or 'horse' with him

Oak Grove Lutheran School 0

Posted October 10, 2009
They teach everything you should know instead of political tripe!!

Posted November 24, 2008

Posted October 09, 2006
Fantastic school! We sent our children to Oak Grove after having difficulties in a public school in rural Minnesota. Oak Grove not only accepted us into their family, they taught our childred how to excel in school, sports and life. The Campus resembles that of a small university. Large oak trees and a wonderful river and park view frame the middle school, high school, gymnasium and the new Sceels performing arts center under construction. In all my years of school experience, I have never seen such a respectful, polite and caring group of students and faculty. I would recommend Oak Grove to anyone, not just Lutherans. The quality of education is second to none.

Posted February 23, 2004
Dedicated teachers. Academically and spiritually. High moral standards. All races and religions are wanted and treated wonderfully. Students who do not come from the local community can live in good christian homes and have good loving supervision while attending high school. The music program is better than most colleges. The sports program is extensive, and being the school is small, everyone who is interested can participate. My daughter went here in the ,80's. I now have grandchildren attending. A well rounded school with great family support and activities.

Oak Grove Lutheran School
124 N Terrace, Fargo, ND  58102
Last modified Oak Grove Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Oak Grove Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top