Glenburn, ND

Glenburn High School 3

Posted June 05, 2013
The elementary staff is wonderful at the school. My children are straight A students. I have concerns about the administration. The elementary principal is very unfriendly and uninvolved with the students. It seems like administration is making too many changes to something that is working perfectly.

Glenburn High School 5

Posted February 27, 2009
I think that my children have many opportunities at this school, and they both get all A's. I have heard from colleges about scholarships already.

Glenburn High School 0

Posted November 07, 2008
I really like how the facility and families all work together. My children have been accepted and are thriving in Glenburn School. Thank you teachers and staff. Angela Lee

Glenburn High School 5

Posted April 01, 2007
This is a great school where kids get a good education and a chance to be involved in extracurricular activities. The teachers are approachable and helpful. I sent three kids there.

Glenburn High School 1

Posted May 23, 2006
Control over the school body is extreamly lax. There are little to no opportunities for the students to progress in any area.

Glenburn High School
102 Raymond St, Glenburn, ND  58740
Last modified Glenburn High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenburn High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top