South Middle School 3

Posted September 29, 2009
The school is nice and they have a nice auditorium. The problem is the students. They are rude, stuck-up, and just plain mean. I transferred after my first few months. I'm sorry to anyone who goes there and is not like that. I'm not talking about you.

Posted July 20, 2009
I am a parent of 2 in the district. One of which has special needs and i have been impressed by the couteousness we have been shown in regards to this issue. Thank you and keep it up!!!!!!!!YM

South Middle School 5

Posted December 10, 2008

Posted September 26, 2007
This school is so kind and there for my kids when they were gone for funerals or other things they gave them so much time to get there homerwork in. South Middle School is the place for your kids wehn there in Middle school cause the teachers there rock, mostly on the 7th grade Challenger team!

Posted July 18, 2007
I have no complaints about the school and the staff is wonderful. I had two kids go to this school and they loved it. The staff worked with my kids during so serious medical problems and death of close friends. s

South Middle School
1999 47th Ave South, Grand Forks, ND  58201
Last modified South Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top