Posted May 24, 2009

Posted August 08, 2007
Awesome small personal school. With great kids and wonderful caring teachers.

Posted May 20, 2004
I would like to take a moment to commend the staff at Wilder School for their constant effort and dedication to providing a safe and comfortable learning environment for children. I understand that difficulties arise in many different aspects and I know that decisions can be very difficult. I am extremely confident that the staff of Wilder School will protect, provide, encourage, and guide our children to one day becoming knowledgable, confident men and women of society. Thank you all very much for caring so dearly for our children.

Wilder Elementary School
1009 North 3rd St, Grand Forks, ND  58203
Last modified Wilder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilder Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top