Bad
Good

The school is great and the teachers are wonderfu! My daughter as well as my niece's and nephew attend Century.

Excellent school. Both of my children love it there. The teachers have really instilled a love of learning.

If your not in the "upper class" you will know it if your child goes to school here. My children went there for 3 years until I finally had enough. We had one teacher that I really enjoyed but the rest all seemed to hang out with the moms driving the SUV's and had no job. They put on a happy face but if you have an issue, you had better hope you are in that upper class bracket. Finally we are going to a smaller school and I'm so excited.

I have no idea why this website rates this school a 4 out of 10. This is the best elementary school in Grand Forks if not the whole state.

I have two kids that go to school at Century, and I would not choose another school in town. I grew up here, moved to Florida, but came back to ND to raise my kids as the school system here is 10 times better than any I have ever seen. They cater to your needs, they believe in the NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND...and really do work with it. If your children are ahead of the class, as mine are, they will give them extra projects to keep them interested and learning. Grand Forks is a great place to raise a family. All the schools are great here, but I like my kids going to Century, plus some of the teachers were teachers when I went to school, definately a 'family feeling'-I know my kids are being taught well not only from books, but to be better people.

Last modified Century Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.