Century Elementary School 4

Posted October 26, 2014
The school is great and the teachers are wonderfu! My daughter as well as my niece's and nephew attend Century.

Posted February 03, 2014
Excellent school. Both of my children love it there. The teachers have really instilled a love of learning.

Century Elementary School 3

Posted July 15, 2013
If your not in the "upper class" you will know it if your child goes to school here. My children went there for 3 years until I finally had enough. We had one teacher that I really enjoyed but the rest all seemed to hang out with the moms driving the SUV's and had no job. They put on a happy face but if you have an issue, you had better hope you are in that upper class bracket. Finally we are going to a smaller school and I'm so excited.

Posted March 28, 2009
I have no idea why this website rates this school a 4 out of 10. This is the best elementary school in Grand Forks if not the whole state.

Century Elementary School 4

Posted April 09, 2008
I have two kids that go to school at Century, and I would not choose another school in town. I grew up here, moved to Florida, but came back to ND to raise my kids as the school system here is 10 times better than any I have ever seen. They cater to your needs, they believe in the NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND...and really do work with it. If your children are ahead of the class, as mine are, they will give them extra projects to keep them interested and learning. Grand Forks is a great place to raise a family. All the schools are great here, but I like my kids going to Century, plus some of the teachers were teachers when I went to school, definately a 'family feeling'-I know my kids are being taught well not only from books, but to be better people.

Posted May 04, 2005
My daughter attended Century, but due to job relocation, we had to move. While she did attend Century, we had no complaints and thought it was a wonderful school environment! The teachers and staff were caring and creative with a lot of fun, new ideas for students (and parents) to enjoy. Although my daughter is doing well in her new school, we are constantly comparing the academic studies and teachers to the way things were for her while she did attend Century.

Century Elementary School
3351 17th Ave South, Grand Forks, ND  58201
Last modified Century Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Century Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top