Hatton High School 4

Posted March 07, 2008
This school, being the tiny town of Hatton's 'one and only', is an experience, to say the least. I attended school here for about a year, and found it to be fun and in a condusive to learning environment. However, unless you want to spend your school days with the same ten or fifteen kids every single year, I would advise staying away from the Hatton school. Come on, when I went there, the principal was also the lunch moniter and the librarian. ... but maybe I'm just a 'big city' kind of gal...

Hatton High School 5

Posted December 07, 2006
Most caring teachers I have ever seen. Low enrollment allows for much individual attention. The positive energy flows from the school and through the community. Facilities are older but well maintained. Discipline is exceptional as is the communication with the parents. The school is like one big family and the older kids seem to look out for the younger ones. The town is quite a ways from a major city but with the internet and surrounding small towns you can easily get what you need. The quality and pace of life are well worth any tradeoffs we have made to live in this wonderful community.

Hatton High School 5

Posted April 12, 2006
Hatton has great teachers who care. Hatton High School's math teacher was ND teacher of the year in 2006. It is very clean and provides a great community that supports it's school. The elementary teachers are wonderful. I can't say enough about our school! My own children have gone through this system and done well academically.

Hatton High School
503 4th St, Hatton, ND  58240
Last modified Hatton High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hatton High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top