Hebron, ND

Hebron Elementary School 5

Posted February 08, 2007
My daughter is in the 1st grade, and she's just thrived here, academically and socially. She's not very outgoing, yet there are many programs within this school (which is K-12) which encourage the kids to get together and help each other. Everyone knows each other, and even though we're from out-of-state, there is a feeling of community from the teachers and kids in this school, even toward outsiders. I'm also thrilled to say that I haven't had any worries about violence. I only wish there were extracurricular activities that might interest my daughter more. Sports are encouraged, perhaps even pushed (though I'm not speaking from personal experience). The music department seems pretty active, though it's only one teacher for everything music. There are some extracurricular AG programs, but it's not highly promoted. Certainly not a lot for cultural interests/art. Parental involvement is highly encouraged, and most local parents seem very interested.

Hebron Elementary School
400 Church Ave, Hebron, ND  58638
Last modified Hebron Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hebron Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top