William S Gussner Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2008
I absolutely love this school for my children! They have had very positive experiences here and when issues arise the teachers are prompt and very professional at taking care of the situation. They are very attentive to any changes your child may or may not be going through and I could not ask for better service! I recommend Gussner to anyone who asks.

William S Gussner Elementary School 5

Posted October 14, 2004
- a former student
This is a wonderful school! This school has the biggest and safest playground in the whole city. I love the new basketball hoops in the playground. When I went to this school I had a wonderful time. The teachers were always there for support and help.

William S Gussner Elementary School 5

Posted May 11, 2004
Gussner school is wonderful! I have two children in this school and they have had only 'positive' experiences as Gussner! They have great teachers! Great faculty all around! They are very willing to help any way that they can. If you want your child to have the best in public school, Gussner's it!

William S Gussner Elementary School
1509 4th St NE, Jamestown, ND  58401
Last modified William S Gussner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William S Gussner Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top