Minot, ND

Posted May 14, 2015
We transferred in from out of state, and this school has been nothing but wonderful to our daughter. She was brand new and did not know anyone so they made a group for students coming from the outside to be able to get to know each other and express themselves on their new moves and life adventures. The Secretary that everyone keeps mentioning is AMAZING !!! Our daughters teacher has been outstanding with her. Excellent school and tucked away nicely.

Belair Elementary School 1

Posted November 12, 2013
This is our second year at Bel Air. We have decided to homeschool (and I have never been a. Fan of home schooling, so the fact that I've reached this point is surprising). We haven't been happy with the children's safety and pick up and dismissal, the lack of communication for the teachers, the inconsistent standards. Our kid reads about 65 words per minute. They told us he should be reading between 50-60 words per minute yet he wasn't up to par?!?! Doesn't make sense to me. Also, he never has home work and I don't have a curriculum so I have idea what they are doing in school until the test comes home.

Posted August 14, 2013
Bel Air has caring teachers and staff. Their concern for the children's educational well being and personal growth is evident. The school has a welcoming and collaborative environment to both the kids and their families. .

Posted August 13, 2013
Our school has an awesome staff, great kids and involved parents! We love Bel Air and we can't imagine sending our kids any where else!

Posted August 13, 2013
My children are happy at this school and have consistently improved in their test scores.

Posted August 11, 2013
Bel Air is a great school. All educators and ancillary staff are experienced, caring and supportive of individual student needs. The PTA is very active and supports educational goals through parent volunteers and providing necessary funds to supplement the classroom educational experience (i.e. Arts in the School, additional technology, RAH, etc.) The school secretary is AWESOME (no other way to describe her). Even though Minot is growing, Bel Air will most likely remain smaller in size because of physical location and property size. Go Bobcats!

Posted August 11, 2013
On of my favorite places to Substitute Teach. Students are respectful and there seems to be few discipline issues. Teachers are organized and all staff are very welcoming. Very few distractions for the students throughout the school day.

Posted August 11, 2013
Bel air elementary is a great school. The teachers and staff are so nice and easy to work with, not to mention the school secretary is wonderful, she treats all of the students like her own children!! The music teacher and choir group the Bel Air Bebops are amazing. My oldest daughter spent all of her grade school years here and was sad to say goodbye, she a wonderful experience. My other daughter loves it too. The PTA is great and keeps everyone involved and does many fabulous things for the students and teachers.

Belair Elementary School

Posted October 23, 2010
It is where my 2 grandsons are students.

Posted September 29, 2010
When we transferred in last year, the teachers, staff and parents made us feel welcome. We have absolute confidence our boys are getting the best education available. It is obvious the teachers and staff enjoy their jobs and school environment. We have no concerns about the children s safety while at school. Bel Air also has a very active PTA which shows the schools commitment.

Belair Elementary School
501 25th St NW, Minot, ND  58703
Last modified Belair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belair Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top