Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I have two kids at Edison , 4th and 1st grades, I have been pleased by the teachers ,they have been kind and professional, my kids are very polite and sensitive and they wouldn't be happy if the teacher is mean or strict. We had some issues with kids bullying and inappropriate behaviors but the teachers we so proactive , they took our concerns immediately and took care of it in a professional way. Looking forward for next year at Edison.

Edison has great teachers and students. You get a Music and PE class at least 2 times a week. Depending if you are in the 3rd grade on up to 5th grade you get 3 PE classes with your class with a awesome Phy Ed teacher. Music is fun too you get to do music programs that are pretty fun. In the 4th grade you get to play a instrument called a recorder and it is awfully easy. You also do recorder karate, it is a fun thing to do because you earn belts. The black belt choir gets to play recorder songs in the 4th grade play. Also you can be in a choir called the DO RE MIs' in 4th and 5th grade it is fun because you get to take a field trip to Bismarck, North Dakota and sing at the Capitol building. Edison is great!!

My family and I just moved to Monot, ND this last summer. I have 3 kids that attend Edison. I LOVE this school! They have great teachers and staff all around. I dont know them well being it is our first year attending Edison, but not one staff member walks by without saying hello or goodmorning/afternoon...All 3 of my kids Love there teachers and the kids in the class...Great school!

My child has been at Edison since Kindergarten and he is now in 3rd grade. Great teachers so far and parents are encouraged to actively participate. No school is perfect, but we are pleased with this one.

Last modified Edison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.