Edison Elementary School 5

Posted April 13, 2009
Edison has great teachers and students. You get a Music and PE class at least 2 times a week. Depending if you are in the 3rd grade on up to 5th grade you get 3 PE classes with your class with a awesome Phy Ed teacher. Music is fun too you get to do music programs that are pretty fun. In the 4th grade you get to play a instrument called a recorder and it is awfully easy. You also do recorder karate, it is a fun thing to do because you earn belts. The black belt choir gets to play recorder songs in the 4th grade play. Also you can be in a choir called the DO RE MIs' in 4th and 5th grade it is fun because you get to take a field trip to Bismarck, North Dakota and sing at the Capitol building. Edison is great!!

Edison Elementary School 5

Posted December 28, 2008
My family and I just moved to Monot, ND this last summer. I have 3 kids that attend Edison. I LOVE this school! They have great teachers and staff all around. I dont know them well being it is our first year attending Edison, but not one staff member walks by without saying hello or goodmorning/afternoon...All 3 of my kids Love there teachers and the kids in the class...Great school!

Edison Elementary School 0

Posted January 22, 2008
My child has been at Edison since Kindergarten and he is now in 3rd grade. Great teachers so far and parents are encouraged to actively participate. No school is perfect, but we are pleased with this one.

Edison Elementary School 1

Posted October 21, 2007

Edison Elementary School
701 17th Ave SW, Minot, ND  58701
Last modified Edison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top