Minot, ND

Perkett Elementary School 5

Posted September 30, 2008

Perkett Elementary School 5

Posted February 23, 2008
My son is in the Pre-kindergarten special needs program here, and this has been a very good school! I can't believe the rating it has received on this webpage. The teachers are caring and go the extra mile. My son has dietary issues, and the teachers work with me on ensuring that he stays on his diet. I also do a therapy program at home and the special education coordinator has been pivotal in my son's success... I recommend this school to anyone.

Perkett Elementary School
2000 5th Ave SW, Minot, ND  58701
Last modified Perkett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perkett Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top