Minot, ND

Washington Elementary School 5

Posted August 06, 2014
My son attended kindergarten at a different school in the district and continued it be in reading. He was still at a level A at the end of the year. We finally moved into Washington's grid for first grade. He was able to receive the specialized attention and let the first grade reading at a level J. He was show that with practice comes great reward. I couldn't have ask for a better school to be in. The teachers and staff are incredible. Washington is by far the Best school in Minot.

Washington Elementary School 5

Posted May 08, 2014
Washington is an incredible school with wonderful and caring teachers and a top-notch academic program. Please don't be fooled by the low 'Great Schools Rating'; at one time, it was a 9/10. The difference has to be the new Common Core and testing procedures in place. The school is amazing and we couldn't be happier that we chose it for our child. One of the top two schools in Minot.

Posted September 20, 2009
My daughter came to Washington School mid-year in 5th grade and the transition was great, she loves school and the students and teachers.

Posted September 16, 2009
We have the best teachers and staff who allow our students to excel into intelligent, wonderful adults!

Posted December 05, 2008
My son is a kindergarten student and he loves it. I have been around the state to many different elementary schools and Washington is by far the best. The teachers are wonderful, and the setting makes me wish I could go back to school.

Washington Elementary School
600 17th Ave SE, Minot, ND  58701
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top