Posted March 24, 2014
I really love this school. I have to say I was pretty skeptical about this school because of the reviews in this page but my husband and I decided to give it a try and It has been an amazing experience so far. My daughter loves the school and her teacher. She is in Kindergarden and I can't say enough about the teacher and the school. Miss Kohan is so dedicated with all of her students and My daughter is learning in a really good pace and I am happy with that. She reads really well and they started practicing spelling which is amazing. I am glad we got her into this school. If you want your kids to succeed you have to get involve in their education.

Posted January 09, 2014
There are so many problems on so many levels at this school. If I had known then, what I do now, I NEVER would have purchased a home in the Nedrose district.

Posted August 23, 2013
When we moved into the area Nedrose seemed like an ideal school as it was small and provided busing unlike Minot City schools. It is; however, a poorly run school with an administration that is out of touch with the needs of parents and children. There is little to no accountability as the superintendent is also the principal, administrator, etc. I am in complete agreement with the below posts. It really is that bad. The school board is not in a place where they are willing or able to influence or effect change.

Posted April 18, 2013
After filing police reports on an assult that occured and the roller coaster ride we have been through-we will not be returning to this school. The administration doesnt address issues such as bullying, instead they will blame the child being threatened! They have some SERIOUS problems in this school, and that will only change with a over haul of administration and board members. Teachers are great over there, no complaints with them. Bus drivers are also horrible. Cussing, telling kids to shut up, and another who has been in the ditch 7 times just this year. NOT safe, very unprofessional, and our kids will be pulled from their school.

Posted August 20, 2012
Administration has not been fair to all students in this school district and only one person on the school board has children in this school, three don't have kids in school AT ALL any more so they don't see the critical issues and really how it affects the district homeowners. IT IS TIME to DISOLVE this school district and allow the students to get support from school districts that care and support ALL students. Students that move on to High School (this district does not have a high school) are left to find suitable transportation to school in the morning to meet the High Schools requirement, having a High School EXEMPT students without a ride from 1st class of the day in UNACCEPTABLE.

Nedrose Elementary School 2

Posted March 22, 2011
This school has some some great teachers and some great programs. The Jr High Science is spectacular. Lacking in some of the physical activities like swimming, other sports the students go through surrey school except for volley ball and basket ball. unfortunatley we have had some serious issues here, bullying that is out of control and not taken seriously by administration, A few staff that continually yell at the students, sexual harrasment issues on the playground some as young as second grade, not worth bringing the issues up cause after we did my childrens school setting became very tense and stressful, because of how the teacher choose to handle the situation, and then the bullying got worse. Grades and ciriculum fluctuate each year from good to bad, organized to unorganized. Lots of favortism issues. When it's good it's great, and again there's a lot of great teachers here, unfortunatley my family can no longer take the roller coaster and will not be returning.

Posted April 27, 2010
Nedrose teachers work hard to keep up with growing trends and do so with growing class sizes and all of the new regulations that they face with No Child Left Behind. They are doing a great job of educating all students regardless of their ability. Teachers go above and beyond just being there for the 'SCHOOL DAY' they find a way to be there for the students all the time. We enjoy the atmosphere and like to have our children involved in such a close knit community school. Thanks and Keep up the Great work.

Nedrose Elementary School 2

Posted January 13, 2010

Posted September 09, 2009
I have a grandchild at Nedrose and she thinks the school is great. There's a good after school program (Community Learning Center) for younger students and extracurricular activities for the older ones. The atmosphere is wonderful this year with many young enthusiastic teachers and the school has the latest technology. Adequate yearly progress reports were distributed to families and show that the school is doing a great job educating the students so what they are doing works. I'm not sure about the level of family involvement but have been to the carnivals, bbqs, music programs, games etc. and there seems to be quite a few parents at most of the activities.

Posted January 19, 2009
I have had both of our children in Nedrose and they absolutely love it. The teachers are easy to talk with and your child isn't just another number.

Nedrose Elementary School
6900 Hwy 2 East, Minot, ND  58701
Last modified Nedrose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nedrose Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top