Posted December 13, 2013
This was the best schooll I could have ever put my kids in for the six years that we live in Minot. My kids were always happy at the school, the teachers were very caring and always kept you in the loop, and the staff was very kind and helpful. If I were to ever come back to Minot I would re enroll my kids in this school in a heartbeat!

Posted May 07, 2009
God's love is flowing through the staff and students of ORCS. I have been a parent of an ORCS student for the past three years. Provided God's will is to keep us here, we will continue to have our son at this school until he graduates. The biblical worldview, along with strong academics is the foundation of our reasoning to send our child to ORCS. This decision has only been made easier as we've grown to see the love behind all teaching and relationships within the school. I have personal connections to many people who work in education. It is evident the scholastic preparation provided by ORCS far excels that of what the Department of Public Instruction's Standards and Benchmarks require for each grade level.

Our Redeemers Christian School 0

Posted February 10, 2009
My grand daughter has attended ORCS for 3 years and it's unfortunate that the young person posting the first review was so negative. I have found the school to be quite the opposite, and from the number of students attending ORCS happily, a good well rounded christian school!

Posted February 27, 2008

Our Redeemers Christian School 1

Posted February 10, 2008
My years at ORCS were truly some of the most horrifying. I went into this school at the beginning of 6th grade expecting to be at least somewhat accepted. What I encountered there was quite the opposite. I was made fun of for being a Christian... which would be expected in a public school, but not a Christian school. I was made fun of on a daily basis. At such a young, impressionable age thoughts were put into my head to commit suicide from the emotional pain I endured and these thoughts were encouraged by my peers. I thought the education was good until I moved to Florida last summer. After going to school here for almost a year I realize how inadequately prepared students from ORCS are for the real world and/or college.I would not recommend this school to anyone looking for kind people or a worth-while education.

Posted December 30, 2006

Our Redeemers Christian School 0

Posted March 25, 2006
The results of the instruction that students receive at ORCS was very evident when the Juniors and Seniors came to Washington on their 2006 Heritage Tour. As a D.C.guide I experience students from all over the States who come here on their spring trips. The 32 students and 3 chaperones who came this March were not only the most polite and best behaved group I've been with in 21 years of guiding, but were inquisitive, asking good questions and attentive to instructions. They shared their faith, helped each other and made my job of leading them a joy. The school and teachers are to be commended for their formation and instruction of the future leaders of America. Heidi Watson (guide)

Posted January 06, 2006
My daughter is in the preschool program and it is excellent. The teachers are great and the have a great learning plan. My daughter doesn't want to miss a minute and she is learning so much. I would recommend this school to everyone.

Our Redeemers Christian School
700 16th Avenue Southeast, Minot, ND  58701
Last modified Our Redeemers Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Our Redeemers Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top