Park River High School 1

Posted July 14, 2006

Park River High School 3

Posted April 05, 2004
I here by announce that our school is pollitically and democratically the best school ever, For our kids...is my first three words that i will ever say when it comes to schools...for my kids i believe we need longer hallway time...like before class 3 minutes is not enough but im sure you wouldnt like kids wondering around..i say we at least get 4 minutes...considering my kids...And i believe that Mrs.Gallaway should keep teaching the girls sports...

Park River High School
605 6th St West, Park River, ND  58270
Last modified Park River High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park River High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top