Stanley, ND

Stanley High School 5

Posted December 21, 2014
This school is freaking awesome! I know its hard to not focus on the negative things, and what school doesn't have them? I feel like this school with give you what you put into it. The extracurricular activities are awesome! You can be involved in sports and other things. I have some great teachers here too my favorites are: Mr. Remmick, Mr. Butler, Mr. Meiers, and Mr. Stafslien. They are younger but they are so much fun! The weight program is amazing here and the band is awesome! The principal is new but he seems to be doing things ok, he is very fair. the sports teams are not the greatest, but I think thats because we don't do much in the summer. One bad thing is the food at the school, the food is downright nasty, unhealthy, and needs a lot of work!! I wish we had healthy wholesome foods for games and to keep us fed. Thats all! All-in-all this is a good school, I think with some fine tweaking it could be a great school.

Stanley High School 1

Posted October 26, 2014
This school may seem amazing... but its not. They don't teach. I am a student from this school and my last school is so much better. They cared about you. They wanted to teach you. They didn't just come there to get their money. They noticed you and handled situations immediately. Here at Stanley Community Schools they don't do any of these things. They all just want their money. They don't care about the students. They don't teach the students. Teachers and students wrestle secretly. They don't discipline either. Everyone there is a jerk. Do you want to know why? Its because they don't get disciplined. You may not believe me at first because this is only one review. But the reason you have not seen more is because the other students think its great, but they are not as professional as me. I want to go to college and get a good job but I cant do that when the school wont teach me. I would really like an authority to come and fix this school. Or even shut it down and make a new one. This is my first year and its already really hard. I just want a school that cares. One that is there to help me when I am having trouble. But with Stanley Community Schools... i cant have that.

Stanley High School

Posted September 16, 2008
We are new to the diatrict and I am very favorably impressed with the schools and the community.

Stanley High School
109 8th Ave SW, Stanley, ND  58784
Last modified Stanley High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stanley High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top