Thompson, ND

Thompson Elementary School 5

Posted September 13, 2008
I just love this school. I have two kids in this school. One in 3rd and one in 1st grade. They love it. We are a military family, we have moved around in the past 5 years 4 times. One of my children had been in schools in Idaho, Texas, Maryland, and I home-schooled for a little while before moving here. Maryland by far has the worst schools, I had ever seen. Then our family moved here to ND. My kids think Thompson is just awesome. After experiencing all the others, we have no complaints. Thompson is wonderful. The teachers actually care. I feel that kids learn more when they are happy. My kids are very happy and love learning at this school.

Thompson Elementary School
424 3rd St, Thompson, ND  58278
Last modified Thompson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thompson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top