Thompson High School 3

Posted June 15, 2014
Thompson is for sports first then education second community. This is sad, that the school board members and principles serve their school district this way. The teachers work hard for the students to do well. Which is a positive for the district.

Thompson High School 5

Posted January 14, 2009

Thompson High School 5

Posted May 02, 2008
This school by far, is the best school my kids have attended. We are a military family, so we have visited a lot of school's. I love the teachers, the staff, everyone is so nice. I could just go on and on. My kids can't wait to get up each morning and go to school. They say they wish school was in the summer too. This school has k-12 and the older kids are really nice to the younger kids. I was very shocked. I was not sure how I would feel about my kids be around older kids. We have had no problem with that. My kids have learned so much.

Thompson High School
424 3rd St, Thompson, ND  58278
Last modified Thompson High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thompson High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top