Bad
Good

West Fargo High School 1

Posted May 17, 2011
This school was great and highly rated when we moved here 7 years ago. I bought my house in the West Fargo area because I chose this High School for my children to graduate from. It was rated somewhere around a 9 back then. It was an absolutely AWESOME school. I'm going to guess that when they get the new High School built south of town and IF they draw the boundaries to include only the residences south of 17th Ave or so, this new school will be just as great a school as West Fargo High used to be.

Posted May 23, 2006
As a student of West Fargo High School and Class of 09', I believe the West Fargo has a great school. We are the best public school in the state of North Dakota. All in all this school is great, and is one of the best.

Posted January 19, 2006
It was a great experience. I was a part of the first graduating class to enter into the new school. They have an active drama program and teachers are available for assistance as needed. I liked the fact that they funded money to support the sports but also arts and other extra activities were supported as well. We had a great support system in the staff providing a good education for all that walked through the doors.

West Fargo High School 4

Posted May 05, 2005
I believe West Fargo High School is the best in the surrounding area. Being a former student myself, I believe the teachers take a step above when it comes to their students. I always felt there was someone looking out for my best interest. If I had troubles in a class, my teachers always made sure I had the help I needed to make things right! Both my husband and I were raised in the West Fargo School system and we are now raising our own children. We moved back here in hopes that our children will have the same EXCELLENT quality schooling we felt we had. Great Job and Thank You!

West Fargo High School 4

Posted January 07, 2005
Very good school. The administrators and staff really care about students. Outstanding leadership and vision. Keep up the great work!

West Fargo High School 1

Posted May 24, 2004
I have removed my child from the West Fargo High School due in most part to the substandard, self-serving, ineffective, leadership. I am appalled that the most highly funded class A School District in ND cannot or will not put kids first! What a pure waste of resources!

Posted April 29, 2004
The principals and teachers will go out of there way to ensure high learning standards. I believe this is the best school in the district. Our sport activities are da bomb also

Posted September 28, 2003
Supports all extracurricular activities very well. This includes academic, artistic, and sports related activities.

West Fargo High School
801 9th St East, West Fargo, ND  58078
(701) 356-2050
Last modified West Fargo High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.