Posted May 17, 2011
This school was great and highly rated when we moved here 7 years ago. I bought my house in the West Fargo area because I chose this High School for my children to graduate from. It was rated somewhere around a 9 back then. It was an absolutely AWESOME school. I'm going to guess that when they get the new High School built south of town and IF they draw the boundaries to include only the residences south of 17th Ave or so, this new school will be just as great a school as West Fargo High used to be.

Posted February 22, 2009

Posted November 30, 2008

Posted June 05, 2007

Posted May 28, 2007

Posted February 25, 2007

Posted May 23, 2006
As a student of West Fargo High School and Class of 09', I believe the West Fargo has a great school. We are the best public school in the state of North Dakota. All in all this school is great, and is one of the best.

Posted January 19, 2006
- a former student
It was a great experience. I was a part of the first graduating class to enter into the new school. They have an active drama program and teachers are available for assistance as needed. I liked the fact that they funded money to support the sports but also arts and other extra activities were supported as well. We had a great support system in the staff providing a good education for all that walked through the doors.

Posted May 05, 2005
- a former student
I believe West Fargo High School is the best in the surrounding area. Being a former student myself, I believe the teachers take a step above when it comes to their students. I always felt there was someone looking out for my best interest. If I had troubles in a class, my teachers always made sure I had the help I needed to make things right! Both my husband and I were raised in the West Fargo School system and we are now raising our own children. We moved back here in hopes that our children will have the same EXCELLENT quality schooling we felt we had. Great Job and Thank You!

Posted January 07, 2005
Very good school. The administrators and staff really care about students. Outstanding leadership and vision. Keep up the great work!

West Fargo High School
801 9th St East, West Fargo, ND  58078
(701) 356-2050
Last modified West Fargo High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Fargo High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top