West Fargo, ND

Westside Elementary School 2

Posted May 10, 2013
The teachers are great with my children, though the principal has it out for my son... She's constantly calling me telling me that he's a bad kid and and actually yells at me..ect. Also the bus driver uses inapropriate language and even punches the bus. Thought the school does nothing about it. Very unsatisfied overall..

Westside Elementary School 5

Posted March 29, 2011
I love the family atmosphere of the staff and teachers! We are very pleased at the quality of education our children are receiving. The teachers are very willing to learn the newest, best practices for teaching our kids!

Westside Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2005
Westside elementary is a great school, but it is becoming overcrowded very quickly. Development in the area has caused significant increase to the number of students. There is not a lot of cross involvement with grades. Classrooms for each grade interact. Parents are seen volunteering on a regular basis. There is advanced placement available and also remedial classes available. Music, art, library and phy ed are skills that are taught on a very regular basis; at least once a week. Overall the teachers are very kind and considerate. The principal is very involved and it makes for a good learning environment.

Westside Elementary School
945 7th Ave West, West Fargo, ND  58078
Last modified Westside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top