L E Berger Elementary School 5

Posted April 26, 2014
I was class of 2010 and I loved this school. Staff balanced my school days with the right amount if productivity fun and discipline. They promoted good character such as caring and kindness. It is a place where I felt I can have fun and play while learning each day. I strongly recommend this school to all elementary school children.

L E Berger Elementary School 5

Posted April 30, 2008
Moved from Fargo schools to escape the myopic administration of principal defending atrocious teaching practices in an effort to make himself appear better than he is. L.E. Berger was the perfect antidote. Most teachers in Outstanding category and Principal Howitz is Superior to all others I have witnessed.

L E Berger Elementary School
631 4th Ave East, West Fargo, ND  58078
(701) 356-2010
Last modified L E Berger Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
L E Berger Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top