Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

Round Prairie Elementary School 5

Posted April 02, 2014
I was worried about my children attending a small school because they would not have the availability for programs that larger schools have, but I have been pleasantly surprised! I have six children attending Round Prairie Elementary, one in every grade but 2nd. I love the way each teacher is concerned about my child. I love the way they pull together as a school to support each other. Ever single teacher knows every one of my children. They all make it a point to cheer them on. The support staff and the Principal all know my children's names, their likes, their talents, and they don't criticize their pitfalls but encourage my children to be amazing. The entire staff lead the children through example. They demonstrate each day what it means to be caring, considerate, responsible, a team-player, and so much more. The staff keeps me informed and helps me with solutions and kind words of encouragement. My children like attending school. They are striving to be better, to get their homework done, to earn good grades, to be friends with classmates and earn the respect of their teachers. I am grateful for this school and the difference it has made in our lives.

Round Prairie Elementary School
5098 151st Ave NW, Williston, ND  58801
Last modified Round Prairie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.