Bad
Good

We love Resnik. The teachers (especially Mrs. Hoffman) are great and the PTA is wonderful. It is a warm and inviting school for the children and parents. The atmosphere definitely helps the kids learn and grow. Couldn't be happier!

Resnik school-contemporary outside and classic inside-i have 2 son finished this school- great theaters,great atmosfer, safe and prodaktive.

The building is beautiful, but it depends on which teacher you get, as to how satisfied you will be. We have had a horrible experience this year and are reviewing other educational options available.

My son is a kinderagartener at Resnik. We have loved the school. It encourages parental involvement, and does a great job communicating with families. My son's teacher is energetic and outstanding. We're glad we started our son at Resnik!

I have three children that have or are currently attending. Our brand new building just opened in December 2006, and what a fabulous place it is. The newest technology available in beautiful building. With an outstanding staff that goes above and beyond on a daily basis, my children have the best foundation for their academic careers. The teachers truly care about the children's academic performance as well as them as people within a community and our test scores prove that dedication. We have three 'Akron Teacher's of the Year', two of which are currently on staff. I am very involved in the PTA which gives me first hand knowledge of what is going on in the School. I feel lucky to be a part of this school community. The best part is that my children truly enjoy going to school!

Last modified Judith A Resnik Community Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.