Bad
Good

Posted August 27, 2010
Mr. Kossuth is the greatest prinicipal. Also, Mrs.McNeal (K) is a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful teacher!!!! I absolutely love this school!

Posted March 31, 2009
Most of my cousins have sent their children to this school, so I decided to send mine there as well. I am very pleased with the school staff and students. My kids tell me they have a lot of fun there, and they have been making straight A's throughout the year. They have the best teachers there that anyone could ever ask for.

Posted September 25, 2006
I really enjoy the school and all the extras the teachers and parents do for the kids. I think that it is a great school and would recommend them to others. I have a son with many sever allergies and the school and teachers have been great about dealing with the special situation.

Posted September 18, 2006
I was kind of nervous at first to send my daughter to this school. Now that she's been attending Firestone Elementary I'm quite relieved! She loves her teacher and classmates AND she loves her school! I personally couldn't be happier with Firestone Elementary. It's a great school with excellent teachers and staff.

Firestone Park Elementary School 4

Posted December 03, 2004
I would like to compiment the excelent staff at Firestone Park. My daughter has attended the school for 3 years and my son started kingarden there this year. The teaching staff is top notch. You will find the best teachers in Ohio at this school. I comend them for all the hard work they do giving my children the best education possible. I do not believe you could find a better set of teachers any where. Hats off to the Teaching Staff at Firestone Park!!! Excelent Job!!! Special thanks to Mrs. Sobory, Mrs. Lippincott, Mrs. Hahn, Mrs. Gruska, and Mr. Gardner. You are the best of the best.

Firestone Park Elementary School
1479 Girard St, Akron, OH  44301
Last modified Firestone Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.