6-8|Private

Bad
Good

My school is a great place to be- the teachers all care about me. I know that they are wanting me to learn new things and that's good.

it a nice school it was my daughter first day at school she had a lot of friends

A school is just that a building. It is what you as a parent put into it that makes it work. The teachers at North Akron Catholic are very well educated. There is also an excellent staff of tutors to help your child on a one to one basis. The staff cares about the students. As good as the staff is, there must be parent involvement to make it an unbreakable experience. All need to work together. NACS is all about teamwork!!

I am a former student of North Akron Catholic School, having graduated with the class of 08, and I can say that this school will always hold a special place in my heart. I made friendhsips and bonds that I will hopefully have my whole life and most of the teachers are just amazing and were incredible role models. The principal may not get along with most of the students but she does her job well and if she didn't then this school wouldn't be run so great! If you are looking for a small school with that family feeling, definantly check out NACS! Gooo Saints!

If you are looking for the best Kindergarten experience, then look no further than NACS! The teacher is truly dedicated to each individual child. This teacher knows you don't need to be in a 'classroom' for a child to learn. Your child will thank you for giving them this gift.

It's a great school for kindergaten. But then it is down hill from there we will never recommend this school to any one

My daughter has attended North Akron Catholic School since it began. She was in the 2nd grade then. (Formerly attended St. Martha) She is now entering the 8th grade, and couldn't be in a better school. The teachers are amazing, the principal is truly dedicated, and the staff phenominal. Not only do they get the best education, they get a nurturing through our faith incomparable to any other. I highly recommend this school to anyone seeking the best for their children.

My son has attended since the 6th grade and has developed from an inward child to an outgoing one. The teachers are very good and are concerned about the students.

North Akron Catholic School provides a safe environment for my child to learn in and a sense of peace of mind for parents in knowing that their children are learning not only the basics-math, english, history. . but also the basics of life-kindness, compassion for others, and the importance of religion in their life. As a student in this school, there are endless opportunities. As a parent of a student in this school, there are endless reasons to be proud of your choice of education for your child! Our family is very proud to be a member of this school community, The Ritchey Family

We could not be happier with North Akron Catholic School! Because it is a small school the level of individual attention given to each student is outstanding. The entire staff from the Principal down to the maintenance man truly care for the children and work very hard to create an atmosphere of love and caring. Our children have learned so much at North Akron Catholic...not just the 'basics' like math, spelling, reading, etc...but they have learned to be compassionate, caring citizens with a firm foundation in Jesus Christ. We absolutely love this school!

Last modified North Akron Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades 6-8