PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Matthew Parish School

Posted March 04, 2008
St. Matthew is great. The teachers are nice. I have made a lot of friends.

St Matthew Parish School 5

Posted June 11, 2007
This was my daughters first year at St. Matthews as well as their first year with a Pre-K class. I could not have been more pleased. My daughter was very sad on the last day of school! This is a school that is not only striving for children to succeed but for families also. They encourage parents to be involved in their children's classes and school. They give many different opportunities to parents to be involved from something as simple as reading to the class to the library and cafeteria. The principal and teachers are wonderful. You couldn't ask for a better experience/education for you child!Needless to say our daughter will be returning.

St Matthew Parish School 4

Posted June 18, 2006
Great school. Teachers very involved with students. Good student/teacher ratio.

St Matthew Parish School 4

Posted June 15, 2004
This school provides a great environment for learning. My children have received a great education here. When they say they want parents involved, they mean it. I have had great communication with the teachers. We have also benefited from the special services, such as math and reading tutor and speech therapy. Parents are heavily involved with the school and I can't state enough how great it is to have my children there. I have 5 children and became very depressed with the quality of education they received in local public schools. When my last 2 were ready for school my husband and I decided we'd try St. Matthew and have never regretted the decision. This will be our 7th school year at St. Matthew.

St Matthew Parish School
2580 Benton Avenue, Akron, OH  44312
Last modified St Matthew Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Matthew Parish School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top