Bettes Elementary School 5

Posted March 19, 2011
My two grandchildren go to Bettes School, I like this school very much!! and it is also the parents responsibility to work with their children as well as the school!! My daughter likes the school's staff and principal Mrs. Knabel, she is on of the sweetest people with the school, and she is so caring, and giving!!! I just can not say enough kind words about her, their probably is not enough words available to come up with. I could probably write a book about how considerate she is!!!!! Mrs. Knabel, I want to thank you from all of my heart for being so thoughtful and giving to my children. God Bless you forever and ever Amen!!!! May you have a WONDERFUL!! Retirement, you will be missed dearly!! Sincerely, Greatful grandmother, for a greatful and loving family and to a greatful principal at Bettes Elementary School . March 19, 2011.

Posted January 22, 2011
all three of my children attend Bettes. I love this school. The staff are very much involved in the students progress. I love it! Parents need to remember that the teaching responsibility is yours, as a parent as well as it the jobs of the teachers. Be active in your child's schooling! Let the teachers know that you care for your childs education-you'll ind that your child will perform better! Good job Bettes!

Bettes Elementary School 1

Posted July 16, 2010
The principal is an inconsiderate person who doesnt give a hoot about anybody not even the students!! She could care less and im talking about the principal who was there for 6 years from 2004-2010.... This school was a horrible experience and the wort years of my life! I would never send my kids there and never ever recommend this horrible envirmont and disgusting place to anybody exspecially little kids... They dont care what you have to say they just flip your cards for absoloutly no reason!! THEYRE IN KINDGARTEN HELLOOO! Im disgusted by this school... the health aid smokes.... my kids caught her smoking and one time my now 13 year old daughter had a stomache ache and they gave her ice and sent her on her way when she has stomache issues! All i have to say is WORST school by FAR!!

Bettes Elementary School 5

Posted April 29, 2008
What a great School ! Teachers and Principal alike are fair concerned and detirmined. My son and I have enjoyed 6 years with the Bettes Family, he has florished in a safe fun but structured learning inviroment. I have really injoyed the positive reinforcement the children recieve. Thanks Bettes we will miss you.

Posted March 23, 2008
My son is in the Early Learning Program at this school. His teacher is excellent. She communicates with me often about my son's progress. She loves having my son in her class. The school treats me like part of the team.

Bettes Elementary School 0

Posted August 07, 2007
My daughter first attended Bettes last year. The principal and teacher involvement was outstanding. As far as I am concerned this is the top Akron School they have.

Bettes Elementary School 0

Posted August 07, 2007
Fabulous school, best in the city. I would give it a 5 star!

Posted July 10, 2005

Bettes Elementary School
1333 Betana Ave, Akron, OH  44310
Last modified Bettes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bettes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.