PK-6 & Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 10, 2011
To give a more recent review I'd like to mention my complete satisfaction with our experience with the north campus in Cuyahoga Falls. Their emphasis is on respect for all others, and their involvement with missions shows students how to share with those beyond their own little world. My grandchild has attended for seven years, and I do find a great improvement over my previous experience when I had three children enrolled for three years each. Today's staff is very consistent in reflecting God's love. and praise produces the open minds for learning. My experience with the one campus has shown me how both schools are benefitted by sharing programs.

Posted September 24, 2009
This is our fifth year at Chapel Hill Chrisitan School. Our two children had very different needs. Our oldest child required challenge above grade level and our youngest child required additional help with certain subjects. Our needs were met and exceeded. The teachers and staff are excellent role models and the leadership of the school is second to none! God truly led us to this school and we are so thankful. The wide range of activities from after school programs to sports to Fine Arts is truly remarkable.

Posted September 09, 2009
I am a parent of three children at CHCS, and this is our fifth school year. We have been abundantly blessed year after year to be a part of such an amazing school. The children are genuinely cared for, prayed for and loved. As well as being challenged academically according to each child's individuality, the teachers and staff also do an excellent job challenging the students spiritually in everything they do. Our entire family has benefitted from being a part of CHCS, and I am so thankful to be able to send our children there. God is blessing our school, and the children and families are part of something wonderful.

Posted May 07, 2009
I sent my child to Chapel Hill Christian School North. It was a wonderful experience. Although the teachers are a little strict, they fostered a christian education and a respect for authority. I will be sending my next child there and would recommend this school. We are blessed to be a part of the Chapel Hill Christian School family.

Chapel Hill Christian School-Green Campus 1

Posted April 27, 2009
My child went to chappel hill till 3rd grade, it was a bad choice for us to keep her there a year after they changed a lot of things, wouldn't recomend for other parents to have their child go there.

Posted April 11, 2005
I am a student at CHCS and am in fifth grade. I came here at the beginning of the year and was welcomed right away. i have a great time here. it has a lot that you can do after school, like soccer or band or late day activities. i have only been here for a little bit but i think that this principal is the best principal that i have ever had. He leads us through prayer and is the best. I love this school and everything in it.

1639 Killian Rd, Akron, OH  44312