Bad
Good

I am a little worried about the student that wrote their review. He or she goes on to talk about what a wonderful school Erwine is, but he or she cannot spell very well. I was a former student also, The school system over all is wonderful, and it is a place where teachers really do care (well,, most of them), but the bullying they allow to happen there has to stop! I went there for 5 years (yes, I failed a year) and in that time period, I was pushed down 3 flights of stairs, hit, kicked, teased constantly and it got to a point where I would barely go to class. I used to be so upset because the principle (at the time, is not there now), would just say go back to class. I will say that the principle there now is a great teacher and an excellent principle. She started teaching at Erwine, and became the principle. She turned the school around academically and put Coventry on the map! If you want your child to get a one of a kind educational experience, Erwine is the school to send them to!

How about a review from a FORMER student. I am now 39 years old. I arrended this school 6 - 7th grade. Maybe it's been changed now but when I went there was alot of bullies with other kids and to add to that the teachers would bully the kids. I've seen teachers yell at the kids as they pick up the desk they are sitting at and slam it back down. I've seen kids get yelled at for walking between the teachers as they talked in the hallway to each other. All my years I had to move to different schools due to parents transfering jobs, this is by far the worst school. To this day I still think back and would like to see some of those so called teachers as an adult. They think you are just a little kid, a nobody at the time. As far as learning? I didn't learn a darn thing. I remember a few teachers that would just sit there as you read to yourself the whole class period. I can do that at home! As a kid, you can't fight the system. You can't report teachers as noone will believe you. Only thing I can say is ASK your child about the teachers. Parents never do that. It's not always the other kids that bully. Kids will be kids.. adults know better.

very very good. everyone is nice and the teachers are amazing

This is a great school...... but some of the students is the problem... there is a lot of bullying at this school ... the rules need to be changed!!!!!

Ok im now in 7th grade at erwine it is a wonderful schoo.L i was open an rolled from akron schools. My grandparents said they would make the change again it was the best choice they ever made. All the teachers care about each and everyone of us. They are working hard to prepare us for the oat in a cupple of weeks and they are doing a great job at it. I just hope that all u parents will read this and think about bringing ur kids to coventry... Go cometssss....Go blue

I love Erwine! I'm currently moving on to the Jr. High and I can't tell you how much I'm going to miss all the teachers! They don't treat you like nobody's. They care! We have Team Challenges and sports tournaments so we aren't so bored and have something to look forward to doing. All my friends and I will miss Erwine so much it's ridiculous! To all future students at Erwine, enjoy it while your there! GO COMETS! -Hailee Sellers class of 2012

There is nothing on this site to state this, but Erwine won the 'school to watch' award which is a wonderful statement about the quality of education this school provides. If you want a quality education I highly recommend Erwine.

Erwine is a wonderful school.The principal is strict but kind and the teachers make learning fun and interesting.Erwine has many extracurricular activities such as student council made up of students who help make the school a better place by any issue the school may have so the problem is fixed before it gets out of hand. The school also has choir and band which help students like myselfbe more creative. parents are very involved with the school they help with several things such as donating money to help a person in need at the school or just to help the school. The school is very strict.The school has a zero tolerance for threats and bulling so we have very few problems at Erwine. Over all Erwine is an excellent school and as a student I should know.

Last modified Coventry Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.